Sunday, September 27, 2009

Who I am...

I'll introduce myself as slave "s". I'm a male living in the midwest in my mid-twenties. To the average onlooker, I'm a highly intelligent and educated young professional who's working to build a career and life. I have a highly analytical and stressful job and am looking to start my master's degree in just under a year. I'm a bit of a sci-fi nerd, "march to the beat of a different drum" type.


For as early as I can remember, I've felt a longing for what I now know to be a life in BDSM. As a child, I never knew what this desire was and it didn't even feel sexual until I hit puberty. As a teen, I learned more and more about my fetish thanks to the infinite library that is the internet. I always tried to deny my fetish throughout life as it did not make growing up any easier. But in the last few years, after having moved out on my own and met some inspiring new friends, I've accepted who I am and who I want to be.


My dream was always to find the women who was met to be with me and to eventually share my secret with her. To share that I one day would want to be a slave to her, to do all of her chores, to serve all of her desires at a whim, to devote my life to making hers worry-free, to be completely controlled by her.


Nine months ago, I met my girlfriend who from here on out will be referred to as "A". After several dates, and learning about her and how liberal and open-minded she was (keep in mind I live in the midwest-the capital of the world for super religious/conservative types), I took a huge risk and revealed my fetish to her. She was very understanding, but not super enthusiastic about becoming my dominatrix. Over the next 9 months, she would endulge me now and then with some bondage play, but nothing that really satiated my desire to become who I wanted to be.


We had a huge fight just under a week ago, after going through a few months of a very distant and cold relationship. One problem was that we were not sensitive enough to each other's needs. She told me she needed more romance and I told her that I needed her to be my Mistress. We are working on our problems and starting tomorrow (9/28/2009), she will keep me locked up full-time in a CB-3000 male chastity device, with terms of forcing me from now on, to do each and every household chore in our apartment, including cleaning, cooking, laundry and following each and every order she gives. From here on out, I have to keep our apartment spotless and ensure that she NEVER has to lift a finger for anything. She now controls my sex, and can leave me frustrated for days, weeks or even months or years if she desires. This is to be my new life, serving her, catering to her needs, doing only what she wants me and us to do. I have no more rights, no more say. This is my new life as a slave, and I've never been more excited!


No comments:

Post a Comment