Monday, September 28, 2009

Day 1-Catching up in the kitchen

Today I started my first day of cleaning :) It felt absolutely wonderful to slave away in the kitchen for over 2 hours while Mistress A was able to rest and recover from her day. I did the dishes, wiped down the stove and counters, cleaned the floor and organized the pantry; and I did this all in my tight and uncomfortable maids uniform. Mistress threatened me with losing my masturbation priveliges for a week, but my work was satisfactory so I can hopefully look forward to release tomorrow night.

I love that Mistress was able to rest and be comfortable. That's how it should be. I deserve to work and she deserves to relax. Tomorrow I get to clean the bathroom. I love Mistress with all my heart and am so overjoyed in getting the honor to serve her everyday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment