Sunday, September 27, 2009

Purposes of Blog

1) Provide a journal of my experiences for myself and Mistress A to learn from and reflect on.

2) Serve as a medium for any writing assignments/punishments Mistress A decides I have to perform.

3) Reflect on what I've learned after every punishment Mistress A subjects me to. The purpose of Mistress A's punishments are to teach me how to be a better slave to her and to better serve her. The punishments are pointless unless I learn valuable lessons and communicate to Mistress A that I understand.

4) Most importantly, to hear feedback from others in the lifestyle. Mistress A and I are very new to this, and if others have advice on how to function in a femdom relationship, or have creative ideas for helping her to control me via punishments, rituals, etc., we are incredibly eager to listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment